What’s your I.Q.*? (*Investment Quotient)
Answer the following questions
1. Is the person contacting you about the investment a stranger?
2. Is the seller reluctant to provide written information on the investment?
3. Have you been guaranteed high investment returns?
4. Does the seller claim the investment has little or no risk?
5. Is your money guaranteed to be there when you need it?
6. Are there conflicts of interest, such as stock being offered from inventory?
7. Have you been offered “insider information”?
8. Is information on the investment found only on the Internet?
9. Does the investment sound too good to be true?